Any artists out there?

Me to me after a long day of homework: you can draw a body builder, as a treat. His name is Ernest. 😌View attachment 3700629View attachment 3700630
Hands were from a foreshortening practice. The one of the right was regular. On the left I drew it but with the image flipped so I drew it upside down so I could teach my brain to recognize shapes and lines rather than drawing what I think it should look like (lets be honest though, I already am heavily reliant on references and draw in a very realistic style so what my brain pictures probably is reality.)
Look at you making huge improvements without showing us the steps in between. Awesome job Amer

Look at you making huge improvements without showing us the steps in between. Awesome job Amer
Those steps are called fan art
37295B34-4F3F-4F13-9AE0-173C5259DC1A.jpeg

And thank you!

STOP GIVING ME THESE ANSWERS GOOGLE
I AM TRYING TO DO A WATERCOLOR PORCELAIN D’ANVERS
IT IS GOING TO BLEND IN IF THE BACKGROUND IS THE SAME COLOR!!!
17C8E40E-2962-4EA6-BDC4-CAC135C99214.jpeg

STOP GIVING ME THESE ANSWERS GOOGLE
I AM TRYING TO DO A WATERCOLOR PORCELAIN D’ANVERS
IT IS GOING TO BLEND IN IF THE BACKGROUND IS THE SAME COLOR!!!View attachment 3701950
For context first I asked what background I should use for a light colored subject and it told me a cool, desaturated background
Porcelain is so subtle you can’t see it

I could otherwise go for a pale spring green (complements the pastels while being not on the bird) but I don’t want this neon eyesore
C3F7ADAF-A3A3-41D7-9EB6-A8921C5DB34F.jpeg

I am trying to imitate the Standard of Perfection, but I am using watercolor, which is why I have vigorously erased my sketches
I need to do the lightest porcelain washes and my graphite is so dark 🫣
image.jpg

Traditional art be like…
:caf
Waiting until daytime to post because I need natural lighting for the colors.
It’s one thing to post a pencil sketch and edit it so it doesn’t look funky but watercolor is something else entirely.
Come on paint! Dry so I can move you around for good light!

Back
Top Bottom