Any artists out there?

These are so cool! What other pieces of glass do you have? I was unaware that glass stores existed.
The two biggest ones in Minneapolis are Archon Glassworks and Potekglass. They're both in the St. Paul area. You can get a lot of stuff from either store and take classes for all kinds of things: Copper foil stained glass, lead came stained glass, glass painting and glass fusing to name a few.

I have a lot of 4x6 sheets and fewer of the bigger pieces. I'm only just new to this lol. I have some starter kit stuff that has basic colors and some cooler pieces that are iridized. I'm going to use up a lot of my colors with this panel I'm doing.

The two biggest ones in Minneapolis are Archon Glassworks and Potekglass. They're both in the St. Paul area. You can get a lot of stuff from either store and take classes for all kinds of things: Copper foil stained glass, lead came stained glass, glass painting and glass fusing to name a few.

I have a lot of 4x6 sheets and fewer of the bigger pieces. I'm only just new to this lol. I have some starter kit stuff that has basic colors and some cooler pieces that are iridized. I'm going to use up a lot of my colors with this panel I'm doing.
Wow, I did not realize we lived so close! Minneapolis is a short drive from here.

I'm north of Minneapolis by a few burbs but postal code says I'm Minneapolis and online it is easier for most people to conceptualize.

It took me two days to do it, but I got there: all my pattern pieces are stuck down and ready for the glass cutter.

20240415_090438.jpg

I haven't been drawing much, but I really want/need to get back into it. I'm planning to make another drawing for fair this year, but I have to compete with the adults now :hit

Anyway, I made this for my dad's birthday. It took me about an hour and I honestly love how it turned out.
IMG_5635.jpeg

Some watercolour experimentation I did. (I had to mark out my name on the painting)
View attachment 3801985View attachment 3801986
Pretty!
I haven't been drawing much, but I really want/need to get back into it. I'm planning to make another drawing for fair this year, but I have to compete with the adults now :hit

Anyway, I made this for my dad's birthday. It took me about an hour and I honestly love how it turned out.
View attachment 3801992
I do like how the horse fades in and out and how the background has some black in it

Back
Top Bottom