Any artists out there?

I had @-Shade-
IMG_1556.jpeg

My secret person was @Amer. I did her characters Acorn and Russet.

Acorn (who I did first):
20240518_194031.jpg

And Russet (who I did as a bonus):
20240525_115041.jpg

I drew them in pencil, traced/outlined them in pen, and colored them in crayon. (It was actually quite interesting to see I still have the Crayola crayon names memorized, lol.)

My secret person was @Amer. I did her characters Acorn and Russet.

Acorn (who I did first):
View attachment 3874107
And Russet (who I did as a bonus):
View attachment 3874108

I drew them in pencil, traced/outlined them in pen, and colored them in crayon. (It was actually quite interesting to see I still have the Crayola crayon names memorized, lol.)
Oh, I thought these were colored pencil! Had no idea they were crayon (even more reason for me to try a crayon drawing)

Oh, I thought these were colored pencil! Had no idea they were crayon (even more reason for me to try a crayon drawing)
Nope, they were crayon. :D If you ever do get into using crayons, so far, I've found Crayola is the best. I get those big packs that come in the plastic container with the sharpener, as they have the most colors. Now, with the Colors of the World out, I get those as well, and they are mint when you're doing animals and such.
With Crayola though, there is some colors that have gone extinct, even in the big packs. I have saved a few of these colors, and I did use them when I did Russet. (Timberwolf and Dandelion was the ones I used.)

Nope, they were crayon. :D If you ever do get into using crayons, so far, I've found Crayola is the best. I get those big packs that come in the plastic container with the sharpener, as they have the most colors. Now, with the Colors of the World out, I get those as well, and they are mint when you're doing animals and such.
With Crayola though, there is some colors that have gone extinct, even in the big packs. I have saved a few of these colors, and I did use them when I did Russet. (Timberwolf and Dandelion was the ones I used.)
I know Crayola is best. I don't know where it is but I inherited one of those huge packs with a sharpener.

Back
Top Bottom