Any Gamers Here?

I have a nes,snes,nintendo 64,nintendo 3ds,nintendo 3ds xl,wii and a wii u but I play sims 3 on pc I want to get a gaming pc to play sims 4 heard its terrible lol
My fav video games are banjo kazooie and mario parties use to like mario kart until to many hackers its not fun anymore

I used to play only ps. but now it is just gathering dust in the corner. Now I play Dota2, league of legends, Witcher.

Did any of you ever have a Spectrum 48K?
That's how I first got interested in computers, I used to rob parts of programs and add my own things to them, at the time I thought I was a genius lol.
I also remember there were magazines that printed games for you to type in, I spent hours and hours typing only for the game not t work.
Then the next week they printed where the mistakes were for you to correct them, only trouble was by then I had deleted all what I had typed in anger, I only ever typed from the magazine once lol.

I’ve played a few games, with more time than I’d like to admit. The one I play the most right now is Destiny, I’m in a Christian gaming group for it.

I play Elder Scrolls(have them on Xbox and PC), Mario, Dragon Age, Archage, Defiance, Call of Duty, Halo, Rift, Neverwinter, Lego Dimensions, Assasins Creed, Minecraft to name a few.

right now am into metro 2033.

bought it and last light for like $15 in a package used at a game store. not really far into the game but its really good. if you like fps/survival horror games.

I just got dragged back into World of Warcraft last month. I play on PC and PS4 mainly. Love ThatGameCompany, very relaxing games. I play a wide variety of games, from FPS to music- based like Rockband. I also enjoy watching while my husband plays games that I won't, but am interested in the story.

Got a Switch for my birthday along with Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I've always been a huge Zelda fan so I was excited to play. I have played it...non...stop. I beat it today only to find out I didnt have ALL the memories...so I guess I gotta go beat Ganon again:barnie. A few things for those interested:
Cons:
1. The blood moon. Very annoying. Bosses dont even stay dead.
2. Your weapons break. A lot. You can repair some of them with the right materials.
3. Open world lacks direction. Its hard to figure out what you're supposed to do next.
4. Gerudo village requires you to cross dress...even after you save them.
5. 4 dungeons...really nintendo?!
Pros:
1. Open world. Climb almost anything.
2. Gorgeous scenery
3. Master sword doesnt break
4. Unlimited things you can do
5. The dungeons it does have are pretty epic.
All in all I enjoyed the game. But there was a lot to be annoyed with

Back
Top Bottom