Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Ok, I need to say this.

Who has heard of the new system called Teburu? If you haven’t heard about it, here’s a link.

https://teburu.net/#home

We received it in the mail yesterday, and we tried it out by playing an included game called “the bad karmas.”

I’m telling you all right now, this is the future of board games. It did all the complicated math for us, it kept track of the rules, and it was very fun and was great bonding with my family.

It was almost like a hybrid between board games and video games. Almost.

There are currently only two games out for it I think, but they are going to make more.

You can also play between two different systems anywhere in the world. This is truly a game changer for board games.

You should all check this out if you enjoy games.

Ok, I need to say this.

Who has heard of the new system called Teburu? If you haven’t heard about it, here’s a link.

https://teburu.net/#home

We received it in the mail yesterday, and we tried it out by playing an included game called “the bad karmas.”

I’m telling you all right now, this is the future of board games. It did all the complicated math for us, it kept track of the rules, and it was very fun and was great bonding with my family.

It was almost like a hybrid between board games and video games. Almost.

There are currently only two games out for it I think, but they are going to make more.

You can also play between two different systems anywhere in the world. This is truly a game changer for board games.

You should all check this out if you enjoy games.
I like board games just fine but I never have enough people to play them with.

Concerning what I said earlier, here’s a picture of a finished game on the Teburu system.

The game is called “The Bad Karmas and the curse of the zodiac.” The scenario was Aries. Difficulty was easy.

IMG_3828.jpeg

The board basically has a lot of sensors to keep track of pieces, and dice are connected by Bluetooth and it will tell you exactly what you roll and it will do the math for you automatically.

It even tells you if you accidentally break a rule.

I really can’t wait for them to come out with new games for this system.

One thing to keep in mind though, you need something like an iPad or a personal device to use the system. Even if you have that, you need an app that works with the system.

As soon as I find a way to record, I’ll get you guys a video of how the system works.

Back
Top Bottom