Any Home Bakers Here?

Am nervous, having my first( of 2) root canal done tomorrow, I have to do it cos my teeth have been causing problems which I don’t need before the 2. major operation, on a happier note, we finally found the right wedding dress for my older daughter, it took 3 weekends of looking 😅 I remember I found my dress at the first shop , it was the 3. dress I tried on. My daughter tried on 9 dresses in a shop, the next weekend we looked at a 2. hand dress, but it was too tight ( Italian size) ,yesterday she tried on 2 different dresses, they were also too tight, so she was kind of down, the last dress was beautiful 😍, we have to get some things changed ( way too long, did I mention we are broken off giants) and we need to get some some sleeves added, but we are happy we found it hope we find a good seamstress so she doesn’t mess up the dress while shortening it 🙏🏻

Last edited:
First loaf report:

I won't be using my bread machine again any time soon, that's for sure!!

The next time I make this bread, I'll lower the oven to 350 (from 375) as I think my oven runs hot, and I've thought that for awhile. Never gotten a thermometer I could use to check it, though.

The crust was a bit overdone, but definitely edible! I, um, ate both heels... Fresh bread out of the oven, slathered with butter... the heel is the best part then.

I think I'll have a PBJ sandwich for lunch. That'll be the test.

Is it noon yet?

First loaf report:

I won't be using my bread machine again any time soon, that's for sure!!

The next time I make this bread, I'll lower the oven to 350 (from 375) as I think my oven runs hot, and I've thought that for awhile. Never gotten a thermometer I could use to check it, though.

The crust was a bit overdone, but definitely edible! I, um, ate both heels... Fresh bread out of the oven, slathered with butter... the heel is the best part then.

I think I'll have a PBJ sandwich for lunch. That'll be the test.

Is it noon yet?
Evening noon, so just help yourself to another slice!

Back
Top Bottom