Any Home Bakers Here?

IMG_2658.jpeg

Fruit leather in the dehydrator, I made 5 sheets and hope to “save” one sheet for later 😅
AAF4DA01-D824-4AF8-B806-4130A6CA045E.jpeg

My daughter tried it and liked it very much 😋

Baked Hawaiian pizza. :drool:drool:drool
This time I placed the Pineapple tidbits on top, so they would dry some in the baking process. They did not dry out, but did not make the pizza below moist/wet.
Will be making Hawaiian this way now.
Ingredients;
Well proofed dough
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
Onions
Ham
Chicken
Dry, Sweet Basil
Mozzarella cheese
Pineapple tidbits
View attachment 3917343View attachment 3917344View attachment 3917345View attachment 3917346
Thanks for the recipe!

Why add yogurt? I made some once when we got a massive little red plum harvest. They turned out like sour gummy candies and were SO good!
I may have such a harvest this year with the difference being that when they are really ripe they are sweet. Drying them should make them even sweeter.

Besides they make really good wine.

Why add yogurt? I made some once when we got a massive little red plum harvest. They turned out like sour gummy candies and were SO good!
It has added nutrition and will let the fruit leather roll up better for storage. I use organic flavored yogurt. You can mix up the flavors, but banana or vanilla will go withe anything. Strawberry puree with strawberry yogurt is very tasty!

This is going to be interesting.

I have two exchange students coming to stay with us through a program so they can go to high school here in the US for a year. One is from Kazakhstan and the other is from Mongolia.

My family has only hosted Japanese students so far, so this a first for us.

When I get a chance, I will ask them about Kazakhstan and Mongolian cuisine and see if I can get some recipes to share here.

Back
Top Bottom