Any Home Bakers Here?

My foot was still stuck between the slats on the step while my head was crashing into a rock. Great times. No one asked what happened at the doctor or hospital. Perhaps I should have mentioned slamming head first, but the pain was preoccupying me. 😵
Get well as quickly as possible.

I had to fight blacking out, and I’ve had a constant headache since, but I think my head is so used to being bashed in, I cannot get any dumber.
Make sure your doctor knows what your symptoms are. The constant headache can be an indication of brain swelling and/or bleeding.

My foot was still stuck between the slats on the step while my head was crashing into a rock. Great times. No one asked what happened at the doctor or hospital. Perhaps I should have mentioned slamming head first, but the pain was preoccupying me. 😵
Wow I am sorry this happened !

Do you have a concussion?

IMG_4159.jpeg

A friend of mine gifted me a Wok! I can’t wait to try it out!

Back
Top Bottom