Any Home Bakers Here?

Forgot to post this picture yesterday. We made Japanese food. Miso soup, Gyoza, and Sushi.

IMG_4464.jpeg

There is sufficient evidence to say that my fish is very interested in whatever I’m cooking. Whenever I show him what I cook, he always swims towards it.

IMG_4479.jpeg

IMG_4433.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg

Whether it’s homemade butter, homemade cheese, or a sub sandwich, he’s interested.

I should probably make him a cooking themed decoration for his tank. Maybe a little chefs hat or something similar.

Anyway, I just got news while I was typing this. It looks like my grandpa who broke his hip is coming home tomorrow from the rehab facility.

Might as well make a loaf of bread or something.

Ron,,, you are giving me new ideas to try. I will get some Pima, and try making cheese from that.:thumbsup
How long does it take to set for you??? and do you start out with warmed milk to about 70°F? (room temperature)
8 to 10 hours at room temperature.

It works well in recipes that call for butter milk.

I think my Austra white just entered labor. She’s in the nesting box, constantly scratching around and constantly making a nest out of straw. She will not leave.

I could be wrong.

Then again, I could have my first egg soon.
Chickens do not go into labor. That is a term for mammals that deliver live young.

Back
Top Bottom