Any ideas on gender and or breed of our babies we took in!

Melis7373

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2024
IMG_2802.jpeg
This is Junie, we think she is about 6-7 weeks old but I’m starting to think she may be a roo. Any thoughts?

The next two obviously the one is a Roo but I think the other one is a hen IMG_2798.jpeg
IMG_2807.jpeg
I have no idea on this one, breed or gender. I’m trying to learn how to tell when they are young!

The first one is a little confusing, but at the age I am leaning roo with the comb development. It might be a Cochin.

I think you are right about the one in the right of the second picture being a hen and the left one is a rooster. They may be mixes.

The chick in the third picture is looking like a pullet. I am thinking a mix on it as well.

The first one is a little confusing, but at the age I am leaning roo with the comb development. It might be a Cochin.

I think you are right about the one in the right of the second picture being a hen and the left one is a rooster. They may be mixes.

The chick in the third picture is looking like a pullet. I am thinking a mix on it as well.
Thank you! Yes I am sure they are all mixes of some sort but the gender has been throwing me off so I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom