RossAcres

Breeding to the APA and ABA Standard
Premium Feather Member
Feb 22, 2024
Tennessee
Hey everyone!
I wanted to gauge interest in a few things I would love to write about. I have a slow-paced job, so I have some time to really deep dive into some topics. I know some have already been written about, but it never hurts to have different perspectives. Please let me know if you guys have interest in any of the following topics:
  • "Duck Condo" (breeding pen for bantam ducks) How to build
  • Selecting Birds for Show
  • Keeping and Caring for Call Ducks
  • How to Condition Birds for Show
  • Washing Chickens for Show
If you have any specific ideas, please let me know! I show call ducks and bantam Wyandottes. I breed them as well, so I have a good amount of knowledge to share!

Can you write about this slow paced job you have where you have enough time to do all this other stuff?
That's an interest for me. I need one.

But besides that I'd read almost anything Call duck related. Especially breeding pen setups from someone with experience.

Can you write about this slow paced job you have where you have enough time to do all this other stuff?
That's an interest for me. I need one.

But besides that I'd read almost anything Call duck related. Especially breeding pen setups from someone with experience.
I could :lau I'm a maintenancetech at a community that hasn't finished building yet. Only 100 or so homes and townhomes so far. There isn't much to do right now aside from general cleaning of bathrooms and common areas. Even that will be taken off of my plate when the company hires a cleaning team. Once the community is finished, I'll have little time to write unless it's raining. So, for now, I will cherish my free time lol.

Hey everyone!
I wanted to gauge interest in a few things I would love to write about. I have a slow-paced job, so I have some time to really deep dive into some topics. I know some have already been written about, but it never hurts to have different perspectives. Please let me know if you guys have interest in any of the following topics:
  • "Duck Condo" (breeding pen for bantam ducks) How to build
  • Selecting Birds for Show
  • Keeping and Caring for Call Ducks
  • How to Condition Birds for Show
  • Washing Chickens for Show
If you have any specific ideas, please let me know! I show call ducks and bantam Wyandottes. I breed them as well, so I have a good amount of knowledge to share!
I am interested in all of it. 😀 Call ducks are higher maintenance than your bantams?

Back
Top Bottom