Any Other Knight Rider Fans Out There?

BackroadGirl57

KITT Still Rocks!
Mar 20, 2023
Northern Virginia
Hi guys, so I love Knight Rider (the 80's one, not the newer one), I could likely be called the superfan type. I'm going to build my own KITT as soon as I can, and make him as close to the tv KITT as possible - you know, with a personality? So I'm going to learn C++ and maybe Python programming next year, so I can program him myself. But, as Bonnie says in S3 E14, Junk Yard Dog, "KITT is more than just the sum of his parts - I can put him back together, but I can't promise you it'll be KITT. " Anyway, I wanted to know if there are any other Knight Rider fans like me here.

Might wanna start keeping your eyes open for the car to buy when you can. They're getting more and more scarce and more expensive..
I know! The show was such a selling point for Trans Ams in the 80s and still is, really. But most of the existing ones today that came with t-tops, the t-tops leaked and rusted out the floor. So you either get a rusted out one and replace the floor, or get a hardtop one and switch it to a t-top. ngl, it's gonna be hard to find one but I'm not letting this dream drive away into the sunset without me!

I'm thinking of trying to do like an rc system, so I can control him when i'm out of the car. Got a lot of plans but nothing to flesh them out in yet. Hopefully that'll change, and soon, but I have to finish my 57 chevy resto first before i even try to start on another project.

Back
Top Bottom