Any recommendations for books on ducks?

Rouen Mom

Chirping
May 16, 2024
Hi, everyone!!

As a loving duck mommy, I do my best to learn everything I can to take care of my ducks to the very best of my abilities 🦆❤️😊

I find ducks very fascinating and would like to do more reading/research on them. Could you guys please recommend some good reading to me (books or websites would both be wonderful)

Thank you so much in advance!!

I have that book and I totally love it. I also have their goose book. My son gave me them as gifts. They’re great. Definitely get them if you can well at least the duck one. I don’t know if you have geese lol
No geese, only ducks (although I would have ducks, geese AND emus if I had it my way.) But I suppose after I managed to acquire a family of 25 duck kids, my fiance had to draw the line somewhere 🤣🤣

Any additional recommendations? I'm particularly interested in studying duck behavior and research studies on their intellect 😊🦆❤️

Yes!! 😊 Thank you so much!! Those look awesome!! Definitely need the book that discusses duck eggs...does the book give dietary recommendations for layers? I always give my girls plenty of calcium, but my duck kids are my pride and joys so I want to be 1000% sure I'm doing everything right 🦆❤️😊

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom