Anyone want to chat RIGHT NOW?

Bring to the party...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It showed like 20 pages. Maybe not
Ok... I don't know and I've been around all day. Someone new introduced himself, but hasn't said anything else though. There was some talk about an artist, but I didn't recognize the artist's name.

Yep, but am still waiting on 2. One is coming from India, & the other from China.
Wow! When did you order those two? Are you certain that they will come? What did you order from India? (If you don't mind me asking anyways.)

Wow! When did you order those two? Are you certain that they will come? What did you order from India? (If you don't mind me asking anyways.)
The one coming from India is a Metal Wolf Head cane I ordered last month for my grandpa. Should be here on the 17th.

I orded my sister an Instant Hot Pot lunch from China this month. It may not be here until after January 2nd, or February 1st.

The one coming from India is a Metal Wolf Head cane I ordered last month for my grandpa. Should be here on the 17th.

I orded my sister an Instant Hot Pot lunch from China this month. It may not be here until after January 2nd, or February 1st.
Wow. The Metal Wolf Head cane must be nice!

I don't think that I've ever heard of an Instant Hot Pot lunch. I hope that it isn't for Christmas, because if it is, I'd say it's going to be a little late.

Back
Top Bottom