Anyone want to share a baby chick order with My Pet Chicken in MA?

purpletiger

Songster
7 Years
Jun 22, 2014
Hi everyone! Hope all is well. I am looking for someone in western/central Massachusetts or bordering states who would like to share a baby chick order from My Pet Chicken in spring 2018. I have a a small coop/run and am looking to only add 3 bantam chickens to my existing flock of three. But the minimum for my area is 5 mixed or 6 bantams. Any one interested please let me know. I would more than happy to deliver their babies to them. :) Here's a pic of my three girls and their coop.

Attachments

• DSC00939.JPG
    DSC00939.JPG
    504.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01114.png
    DSC01114.png
    709.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC01113.JPG
    DSC01113.JPG
    738.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I would love to take in one or two bantams! My husband and I just lost out beloved bantam last month. Where you ordering females?

Last edited:
I would like to place an order in the spring, my only concern is I am looking for some specific breeds of full size chicken, will they mix and order with bantams? And when they arrive will we be able to tell them apart?

I'd drive to pick up! If the offer still stands

Yes the offer still stands if your interested. They would be sexed female bantams from mypetchicken.com. I PMed with the details.

I would like to place an order in the spring, my only concern is I am looking for some specific breeds of full size chicken, will they mix and order with bantams? And when they arrive will we be able to tell them apart?
Sorry 183chicken I already made the order at the beginning of December. I wanted to make sure I got certain breeds before they sell out. But, yes you can mix standard chicks with bantam chicks in an order. I don't prefer it because the bantams are so tiny. I feel like they might get crushed/smothered by the larger chicks. I'll let you know if I find someone who would like to share a larger order with you.

Back
Top Bottom