Are these all Starlight Green Eggers?

Freebird30563

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2024
We bought these at TSC and we bought Americanas and Green Eggers. We only have 3 Americanas and these 5 are the others we bought.
1000007975.jpg
1000007958.jpg
1000007964.jpg
1000007971.jpg

I pretty much know what the sex of them are. The one on the left in number 1 is the only one I'm not sure about. I mainly want to know what breed they are. They have different combs and the big white one is the same size as my Jersey Giants that I bought at the same time.

I pretty much know what the sex of them are. The one on the left in number 1 is the only one I'm not sure about. I mainly want to know what breed they are. They have different combs and the big white one is the same size as my Jersey Giants that I bought at the same time.
Honestly, they look like mixed breeds to me. If they were bought from a hatchery or feed store, then I'd call them Easter eggers and leave it at that. They do not look like typical Starlight green eggers.

Both of them in picture 1 are cockerels.

Honestly, they look like mixed breeds to me. If they were bought from a hatchery or feed store, then I'd call them Easter eggers and leave it at that. They do not look like typical Starlight green eggers.

Both of them in picture 1 are cockerels.
Agreed. Looks like another TSC mix up. I was there yesterday, and a sales person was telling a customer that Cornish X chicks were turkeys. Thankfully the prospective buyer knew that was not correct.

Back
Top Bottom