Arkansas folks speak up.........

Looking for some pricing advice on silkies, my wife and I have some white and splash silkies that we are thinking about breeding and selling but not sure approx what would be a good basic price idea for them. We also have a white frizzle cochin that we want to mix and try for sizzles. We are in Hot Springs and know that some of these birds can be hard to find sometimes. We have a variety that started to hatch yesterday to get an idea of what some will look like but not all will be silkie or frizzle mixes, a white silkie roo also breeds with a buff cochin bantam and they are sitting on some other hens eggs too. Just trying to get some ideas before we are ready to try to get serious, still have some more coops to build

I know someone who sells hers a 5 to 6 dollars at hatch once they have hit about 4 months and up 10 dollars. adults hens 15 roos 10.

good luck. Hope that helps.

Happy Memorial Day!

We won 3rd place in our 1st Annual Memorial Day Parade today!

Auction yesterday.

Not enough buyers for competition. Prices sucked.
So I pulled mine and brought them home. They tried getting my 2 pair for $12.00 ( $6.00 a head).

They need to do some rearranging on their procedure though. Not too happy from the last two I attended.

Congratulations!
Thanks. It was fun. I am hoping we can have several for the July 4th parade.

Auction yesterday.

Not enough buyers for competition. Prices sucked.
So I pulled mine and brought them home. They tried getting my 2 pair for $12.00 ( $6.00 a head).

They need to do some rearranging on their procedure though. Not too happy from the last two I attended.
Sorry your sale didn't go well.

I am looking closely at my 3 week olds and trying to determine gender. Pretty certain there are 3 boys, possibly 4. That would make an even split. No so sure why Mother Nature makes an even split when we all know that we just don't need as many boys running around anyway!
wink.png

Here are 7 out of 8. One snuck out of the frame.

I have spoke with him once or twice but haven't purchased from them. Haven't heard anything bad about them so far in my circle of people.

Back
Top Bottom