Arkansas folks speak up.........

Give us an Auction update when you get home!
caf.gif

My husband has forbid me from getting any more animals.... Just this year, I added 6 ducklings to my existing 4, so I have 10 (and 4 eggs in the 'bator). I have sold a few chickens so I'm down to 19 adults in the coops with two groups of chicks (12 total) in the brooder, 4 goslings coming next week, and about 12 more chicks coming in July. Add in a calf we were given about a month and a half ago, my five dogs, and the two donkeys. You can see why my husband is taking such drastic measures. :D

My husband has forbid me from getting any more animals....  Just this year, I added 6 ducklings to my existing 4, so I have 10 (and 4 eggs in the 'bator).  I have sold a few chickens so I'm down to 19 adults in the coops with two groups of chicks (12 total) in the brooder, 4 goslings coming next week, and about 12 more chicks coming in July.  Add in a calf we were given about a month and a half ago, my five dogs, and the two donkeys.  You can see why my husband is taking such drastic measures.  :D

Mean old husband. Lol. With all that on your plate he may be right for now. I've got 112 eggs that hopefully at least 85% will hatch. Then on Friday I'm going to out I. Another 54 Sebrights eggs.

Mean old husband. Lol. With all that on your plate he may be right for now. I've got 112 eggs that hopefully at least 85% will hatch. Then on Friday I'm going to out I. Another 54 Sebrights eggs.

Haha, I think he only needs to worry if if I end up with over 100 eggs in the incubator.
lol.png
I tip my hat to you though. I know I couldn't handle that many chicks at once.

I'm the process of weaning the calf, so a little less will be on my plate.

Back
Top Bottom