Arkansas folks speak up.........

Since I missed the swap in Gentry, I need another swap. I have 2 beautiful olive egger roos,a Black Wheaton Marans, and an Ameracaun rooster that need rehoming, and I am looking for some guineas for my yard. I have pictures of my roos; if you will PM me I can text them to you. I have also just hatched out 14+ Black/grey Ameraucana chicks last week. I need to part with some of them. We are outside Fayetteville, AR.

Last edited:
I looked in most all the lists here an seen only a few folks from AR I know there must be more around .....I am in west central not to far from a place called Mena ........anyone else around???just so y'all will be able to put a face to the person
startedwithbeardFB1.jpg
I'm from around the Mena area as well.

I'm from around the Mena area as well.

Hello and welcome to the Arkansas thread. From Mabelvale.

I don't think wranglerfb iis around anymore here on BYC. There used to be quite a few Arkansas folks around, but they're getting slimmer. Seems most are moving on to FB. I personally like this forum best it's easier to find what you want without wading through a bunch of stuff.

Got ex sister- in-law in Mena.

I don't think she has any chickens, don't want anyone to know. Haha. Might be your kinfolk for all I know.

I'm not bring rude but I don't want to say.

Back
Top Bottom