Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hey chicken masters, quick question. Seems like an easy one for anyone familiar with color genetics, but alas I am not!

If I put my Blue Wheaten Ameraucana roo in with my Wheaten pullet what should I expect the chicks will be? I'd assume 1/2 and 1/2 between blue wheatens and wheatens but again, I'm no expert. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

Hey chicken masters, quick question. Seems like an easy one for anyone familiar with color genetics, but alas I am not!

If I put my Blue Wheaten Ameraucana roo in with my Wheaten pullet what should I expect the chicks will be? I'd assume 1/2 and 1/2 between blue wheatens and wheatens but again, I'm no expert. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

That's correct, but numbers matter. They could all end up being blue wheaten or all wheaten. The larger the hatch, the better chance at getting both colors.

Btw, would love to see the pics!

Last edited:
Thanks! And I'd LOVE to post pictures but I'm exclusively mobile and haven't been able too for some time now. Really wish they'd fix that bug :( I want to share my pair from your eggs so bad! If anyone has Instagram I'm very regular on it... Just search "thetwinpears" and that's me :)

Thanks! And I'd LOVE to post pictures but I'm exclusively mobile and haven't been able too for some time now. Really wish they'd fix that bug :( I want to share my pair from your eggs so bad! If anyone has Instagram I'm very regular on it... Just search "thetwinpears" and that's me :)

I'm also mobile. I don't have any problems posting pictures.

I can not post to mobile either. I had been able to but then suddenly I don't have the tool bar on the mobile version and if I switch to desktop on my phone I have the tool bar but it won't do anything when I hit upload image. I'm on an Android system, don't know if that is the glitch or maybe the version.

Thanks! And I'd LOVE to post pictures but I'm exclusively mobile and haven't been able too for some time now. Really wish they'd fix that bug
sad.png
I want to share my pair from your eggs so bad! If anyone has Instagram I'm very regular on it... Just search "thetwinpears" and that's me
smile.png

Well if you want to email them to me, I would post them for you. check your pm's.

Exactly my issue, but I'm on an iPhone so it sounds universal :( Also haven't been able to access the top left drop menu AT ALL. Can't search, which is really a bummer.

hello everyone ! a few week ago i posted a ad looking for blue?wheaton chickens a women sent me a email to me but for some rreason i can t sent one back so hoping she call me at 580 236 3203 she when by prissy thanks gary broken bow okla

Back
Top Bottom