Arkansas folks speak up.........

Quote:
Try giving her some Apple Cider vinegar in her water too. I've done it to help clear mucus in the airway. It worked after only a few times. Mine had Pox last year. I had one bird that had a hard time, but most everyone sailed through easily. The ACV helped a lot.

I will tell them about the ACV. There is a second chicken that is slightly discolored now. Our vet recommended Tet Sol, so we are treating them with that. Poor babies!

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
THAT'S A HUGE MARK-UP! It is $45 online for a 50lb bag for permaguard food grade DE, which includes $20 for UPS shipping . I understand selling it for a little more locally than online, but the place that I get it from online is a feed store in another state, and their price is $25 a bag if you pick it up at the store. I guess in our area they can charge what they want since they are the only ones who have it. I just find it wrong to mark it up that much.

Can you post a link? The one I found was 50.00 for a 50 pound bag THEN 50.00 for shipping.

I don't want it that bad.

On second thought the rest of you guys might want this info, so here ya go
smile.png

Ok - this guy has the best prices around on all kinds of stuff and he will charge you the actual shipping charge from the carrier to your zip code. You have to call or email to order though. I have used them on several occasions - awesome customer service, he will call you back promptly and stay on the phone with you as long as you need him to giving you instructions or answering any questions. A+ service right now 50lbs is $22.50 + ship.

http://www.7springsfarm.com/catalog.html#DE animal

If you want a quicker order with paypal through ebay there is this, maybe $10 to 15 more or so than 7springs. Personally I would order through 7 springs, but this is just another option if someone needs it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Natural-Food-Gr...c0.m14&_trkparms=65:15|66:2|39:1|293:1|294:50

Thanks... I think
wink.png

My wise old grandpa always used to tell me don't wear one of them shirts with a pocket - pockets on shirts get filled with hay when your throwin it around.

Back
Top Bottom