Arkansas folks speak up.........

Wow, jenjscott, that's exciting! I'm happy for you, and it makes me want to show. I've never done it, but it sure sounds like fun.

Well, I'm feeling a little better, so I'll probably be meeting some of you tomorrow......might be just a tiny bit late though. I hope we have good weather. Does anyone know?

Oh, that's right, it's at the 4H building or something. I need to go to the site and read everything again or I won't know where to go. I've slept since then!

yes - there is a building there - so it won't matter -- no excuses
tongue2.gif

We are "trying" to 4-H here....the ext. agent tells me...not enough interest in my area....so, closest one is about 30 minutes away. Waiting on them to start meeting. Didn't realize there was a county down here that had a fair!
smile.png
Yeah! The agent told me I would have to go back to Pulaski county...(LR)
Yeah JenScott!

i went ot the Perry County fair and they only had about 4 breeds of chickens. Cherry Leghorns being the most popular. They also had ALOT of RIR and 1 cuckoo marans labled MARANS. They had a couple of cute Banty pairs but Tommy said if I wanted them I could live there with them
sad.png

Maybe the Faulkner County fair will have more to look at.

Last edited:
A friend of mines daughter showed a cherry egger over there.not sure how she done.I told her I will fix her up with a nice old english next year to mix things up a little.

Back
Top Bottom