• ABSOLUTLY NOT!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Alright.So ya'll areprobably fed up with me posting threads about animals.I post here because I am not allowed to join other forums, most of the time.

But, My sister and I have come up with a plan.To Attempt it, Or to not attempt it, is the question.We are thinking to attempt, the unattemptible.Alright?Fed up with me jibber jabbering?Wanna hear the point already?Fine.Ill tell you.

We are going to try to attempt in building a Piggie Palace.Now, by piggies, I mean Guinea Pigs.But first, we have to get a Yes from our mother :oops:
We are both chipping in, paying for it, researching piggie care, needs, illnesses.
And the attempt is to attach a Midwest Guinea Pig cage to a very large C&C like Playpen.We don't know if it will work, or if our mother will even let us.

Please post ideas, Pics of your cages, care ideas, facts, pictures of piggies, and just chat.

TIA,

CC1215 & LB91

I bought 2 packs of stackable storage cubes from sears (only place in 100 miles I could find them) and the plastic sheet(coraplast?) from Home Depot. I had a 2x3 cube c&c cage for mine. Later I added a top floor.

These are the only pics I have of mine. I changed it about 3 times.
IMG_0855.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG

Last edited:
guinea pigs? they have a thread on here about raising them for meat. you most likely want them for pets but they have some interesting info on them over there.

Back
Top Bottom