Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

OMG I think they might be zombie chickens!, nothing else could explain that amazing growth rate on eggs that should be dead!!!

I did check out the 'trader joe' egg hatch thread for a while. Interesting to see store bought eggs hatching.

I often wonder how legitimate some of those stories are. Then there was the lady that was hatching a chick in her bras, the full 21 days. :rolleyes:
Takes all kinds , I guess.

The lone chick is spoiled.

Already i see a brat in the making, when i was left with just one hatchling earlier this year I chickened out as it were and bought seven 4 day old chicks. HANNAH is now a well adjusted but very friendly flock-mate to three silver lace Wyandotte teenagers!!

The TLC she got stuck, and her confidence has brought the three free rangers around to being very tame. Sadly of the chicks bought to be company two did not survive the rescue and the rest were roos.

Assuming a hen you will have a great role model there anyway.
'An finally, brats are nice chooks too.

Does anyone here have geese of any breed I know they vary. I got an automatic chook door which is too narrow for the geese we are making it bigger I just can't find out how wide the average goose is and I can't get close enough to mine I've estimated 42 cm

I don't know anything about the behavior of geese, so I don't know if they like to squeeze in, but 42cm sounds like it should fit a geese nicely. Even a person should fit through that, really.

Does anyone here have geese of any breed I know they vary. I got an automatic chook door which is too narrow for the geese we are making it bigger I just can't find out how wide the average goose is and I can't get close enough to mine I've estimated 42 cm

Do u know the breed of yours?

I'd agree with Vehve on size if your still worried take it to 45

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the behavior of geese, so I don't know if they like to squeeze in, but 42cm sounds like it should fit a geese nicely. Even a person should fit through that, really.

Do u know the breed of yours?

I'd agree with Vehve on size if your still worried take it to 45

They are Pilgrim x Chinese I think. I never thought of the fact a person could fit through. It should be pleanty I measured the width of my laptop screen and can kind of imagine them standing there ha. Thabks guys I just don't want it to be too small again

Back
Top Bottom