Australians - Where are you all????

Quote:
Interesting, thanks for the info.

I guess that the same as with Cetrigen, it says do not use on laying hens but when you call them thats the reason they give. I find it unusual you could use it on a meat bird and not a laying bird though. So I just keep it for bad injuries and don't eat the birds eggs for a month.

I want to worm them as completely as possible, partially because the dog lives inside so I don't want him giving me anything. Partially because I love cuddling my chooks. The new girls did have worm infested poop when I bought them and the worm-enda stopped the worms showing up in the poop.... but still....

just found out avitrol plus can be bought in tablet form too. Could be an easier way to dose chickens.

it says the active ingredient is levisamole too, the same as worm enda, but it says it kills so much more types of worms.... now I'm confused!!!
barnie.gif

I hear good news from Tasmania!! Some new baby duckies have just entered the world... wooklet.. yoohoo.. where are you... come share some photos of the new babies!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures of your new arrivals wooklet.
smile.png
I finally have 3 baby indian ring necks. I have had the parents for a few years and she usually lays but does not sit well and they don't hatch. THis time she has hatched them so lets hope she is able to rare them ok.

Quote:
well, my silkies colours are, white, and soon i will have some, reds, browns and some more whites hatching and some grays.
i also have mutts! a brahma, RIR's, buff orpingtons, many bantams, everything inbetween. some silver campines, more mutts.
ummm. what else. cant really think. i also have some chickens hatching on the 29th this month.
and if you want to see pics and names. just go to my BYC page.
big_smile.png

Jump out of your pool of self pity. This isn't the kind of thread that can be 'killed'. Especially in an hour.
roll.png

I had a look at your BYC page. Those grey chickens you have look pretty.

Back
Top Bottom