AZUC's arts and crafts hour.

Pics
My first "test" piece to see if I could do a planet pour. Was messing with techniques after watching a couple dudes on YT do similar things with spray paint and airbrushes.

Painted on a small canvas board.
20200802_180405.jpg

This piece is called "Genesis". It was my first non-test, non pure paint pour, completed painting. I named it Genesis because it reminds me of the beginnings of a solar system, with planets still forming and being very hot and barren. It was also fitting because for me it was the real beginning of my painting journey as well. It's not amazing really, but it's on my wall. Kinda like the first dollar at businesses I suppose.

20200812_142814.jpg

Last edited:
This piece is called "Genesis". It was my first non-test, non pure paint pour, completed painting. I named it Genesis because it reminds me of the beginnings of a solar system, with planets still forming and being vert hot and barren. It was also fitting because for me it was the real beginning of my painting journey as well. It's not amazing really, but it's on my wall. Kinda like the first dollar at businesses I suppose.

View attachment 3107830
It's beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom