Baby bantam sick

noodleater

In the Brooder
May 10, 2020
She has not been moving at all just has been standing still not eating or drinking water, she also looks for warmth and is puffed up she’s only like four or three weeks old

You should really get a thermometer in there ASAP. 95 degrees the first week then drop by 5 degrees each week after. At 3 weeks they should be at 85.

Do you have any gro-gel you can give her?

Take her out and play with her. See if she poops.

At 3 weeks have you given them any food other than chick starter? If you have they also have to have grit to eat. If they don’t have grit they will get sick.

You should really get a thermometer in there ASAP. 95 degrees the first week then drop by 5 degrees each week after. At 3 weeks they should be at 85.

At 3 weeks have you given them any food other than chick starter? If you have they also have to have grit to eat. If they don’t have grit they will get sick.
Thank u so much I was really worried I’ll keep u updated just to make sure she’s okay

I was gonna ask if she doesn’t eat the grit how do I fed it to her just before I get the supplies

Back
Top Bottom