BackYardWildlife ~ Deer cam essay

clap.gif

Could be...! Yep - it could be!!!!
idunno.gif

These are awesome pics. I would love to do something like this. The critters are always out and about.

I don't understand...why would photobucket remove pics?

Quote:
On occasion...I'll post from Photobucket and the next day it will say image deleted. They are all my photos * no copyright issues *. If it does it again, I'll contact them.

I do not have a trail cam but I do have a digital. This is what I "felt" watching me one evening from a tree down by my coop.
th.gif

Cougar1.jpg

Cougar2.jpg

I am happy to report that it was not hungry at that time or at least it did not want a 92 lb female for a late night snack. I had been taking pictures of the sunset and mountains for my mother earlier and had the camera in my jacket pocket still or I would have missed these photos. At least it was not irritated by a light in its face.
lau.gif

so after considering my pictures and yours...I think I would rather have your yote and coon.
gig.gif

Edit to add: After seeing these pictures many have asked why in the world I took the pictures. Well to be blunt...it had me if it so desired either way so I might as well get pictures of it because I was certainly not going to outrun it. hahahahaha

Last edited:
Yes it was. I have yet to find out if it is male or female but it was walking between my raised garden beds two nights ago. I was sitting there watching tv and my puppy growled and I looked up and there it was about 25' from the house. Gorgeous cat.

Wow....great pic Cetawin. What a gorgeous cat. I'd love to see one in person, just not hanging around my coop. Have you ever heard one of them "scream"? It's an awful sound, like a woman screaming bloody murder.

Back
Top Bottom