Baytril 100 / Enrofloxacin NEED ASAP

Peck-n-Poot

In the Brooder
Oct 26, 2020
North Florida
I need Baytril 100 or Enrofloxacin and the quickest I can get it delivered is Tuesday. But I have a sick pet hen that needs it sooner. Anyone in the North Florida / South Georgia area have any to spare that I can purchase from? I can come pick it up.

Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you very much!!! 🙏

Sorry you're having trouble.

If you have vet care, this will probably be the quickest way to get medications.

You could also ask the company you are purchasing from if they offer expedited shipping, it will cost more, but you may be able to arrange overnight shipping if it's available.

There are a few members in N. Florida that might help you out, or sell a little to use before your order comes. But I would go ahead and order it. I have used Jedds.com before with good results, but not sure if they would overnight it. Heading toward the weekend can also slow delivery down.

Sorry you're having trouble.

If you have vet care, this will probably be the quickest way to get medications.

You could also ask the company you are purchasing from if they offer expedited shipping, it will cost more, but you may be able to arrange overnight shipping if it's available.
Thank you so much for your reply! She ironically is under vet care currently, but she has the doctors a bit stumped :/

And thank you I was able to get overnight shipping and the medication is being delivered today!!

There are a few members in N. Florida that might help you out, or sell a little to use before your order comes. But I would go ahead and order it. I have used Jedds.com before with good results, but not sure if they would overnight it. Heading toward the weekend can also slow delivery down.
Thank you so much for your reply I really appreciate it!! I was able to get overnight shipping and it is being delivered today :)

Back
Top Bottom