Beaucoup Babies Incubator Comparison Easter HAL

Pics

Iluveggers

Crossing the Road
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
I have 4 people who want chicks for me this April (one is on a wait list and will take up to 30).

So I have my NR360 filled with 30 eggs, my new Kebonnix filled with 12 eggs, a Jumbl (generic Chinese incubator I borrowed from a friend) filled with 16 eggs, plus a broody sitting on 5 eggs.

This is going to be pretty crazy! So 63 eggs set. Ideally, I am hoping for 47 to hatch. Which would be 75% of all eggs.

I have had great success with my 360, it’s my first time working with the other two incubators, and with a broody (she was given eggs on Thurs). If you’d like to follow along to see the progress and results, I would love the support & advice! Happy Hatching! 😊

:jumpy That is a ton of hatching!:jumpy

Are you going to turn the eggs in the NR360 manually? It will be interesting to see how the other incubators compare to the NR360.
I will be turning the top & inner ring eggs manually. I have observed the turning mechanism, and the outer ring eggs turn just fine even with the stack!

I’m curious to see the difference as well, especially since all eggs are from our farm birds so there is no difference in source or shipping!

Back
Top Bottom