Best Feathered Friends

SouthernParadise

Chirping
May 19, 2023
Since my peachick Rajah hatched, he/she has had a chick (chicken little) glued to his/her side. They grew together. They’re both 7 weeks old. I know things like this have happened before, but I found it hilarious the way they sleep. I bring them in at night and chicken little always sleeps with her head tucked into Rajahs feathers. It’s so darn cute. Show me your cute best feathered friends photos.
IMG_7335.jpeg

Since my peachick Rajah hatched, he/she has had a chick (chicken little) glued to his/her side. They grew together. They’re both 7 weeks old. I know things like this have happened before, but I found it hilarious the way they sleep. I bring them in at night and chicken little always sleeps with her head tucked into Rajahs feathers. It’s so darn cute. Show me your cute best feathered friends photos. View attachment 3569029
I hope they have a bigger home than this. :(

I hope they have a bigger home than this. :(
This is their night time sleeping spot. I would never put any of my birds in a small container as their permanent home. They have a 10x12 covered coop and 36’ run attached for daytime. I have a farm in rural Georgia where we have a lot of predators. I feel more comfortable with him being inside at night. Plus it’s made him super friendly. Eventually I know he will have to be outside permanently. But while he’s still a baby at 7 weeks old, I’ll take advantage of him being small enough to sleep inside. I promise you, all of my birds live in excellent living conditions. 😊

Back
Top Bottom