Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Some pics of my one day old blrw.

hi everyone, i have four BLRW that are now10 weeks old.one is very obviously a roo and two are very obviously pullets. then i have one that has a single comb and smallish wattles ( alittle more than the two pullets, but not as large as the roos) should i be leaning towards roo? it is a smaller chick than the roo and smaller than one of the pullets. they are from the same hatch. feet are more comparable to the pullets. but the pinkish comb and small wattles are throwing me. any thoughts? oh, and it is a cranky little thing! not my fave by a long shot!

hi everyone, i have four BLRW that are now10 weeks old.one is very obviously a roo and two are very obviously pullets. then i have one that has a single comb and smallish wattles ( alittle more than the two pullets, but not as large as the roos) should i be leaning towards roo? it is a smaller chick than the roo and smaller than one of the pullets. they are from the same hatch. feet are more comparable to the pullets. but the pinkish comb and small wattles are throwing me. any thoughts? oh, and it is a cranky little thing! not my fave by a long shot!

Pictures would help....full body & head/comb

Back
Top Bottom