Boston Poultry Expo show June 5th

Quote:
LOL
You love to wait till the last min we know
wink.png
Just kidding but, sometimes it's best b/c then you will know who will look better closer to the show!! So maybe we all should procrastinate in signing up? I think the Show Master would be PO'd if he saw this post!!!! lol

Beth G. :

Quote:
LOL
You love to wait till the last min we know
wink.png
Just kidding but, sometimes it's best b/c then you will know who will look better closer to the show!! So maybe we all should procrastinate in signing up? I think the Show Master would be PO'd if he saw this post!!!! lol

gig.gif
i know right.​

My daughter is doing showmanship for the first time. She really has not worked enough with her silkie that she plans to use. THIS should be interesting. LOL. At least she is in the Novice class for kids that have either never participated in showmanship or have done so only once.

Quote:
Sounds like they need a novice adult class for the same reasons for people like me that are hesitant to enter because I have no clue what to do!

I am going to show my
bb red phoenix roo
white showgirl
partridge showgirl
black showgirl - she looks funny but i have too, lol non bearded, i love her
black sumatra
buff laced polish hen
barred rock bantam frizzle

Quote:
Sounds like they need a novice adult class for the same reasons for people like me that are hesitant to enter because I have no clue what to do!

Just do some online research. Showing them is pretty easy if you have a nice bird
smile.png
You should be able to find a lot of information. You should just give it a try! We had no idea what to expect our first time and my daughter won Champion Feather Leg with her silkie!! It was really cool! We weren't expecting that!

With the showmanship competition, she has to actually present the bird to the judge, showing it's wings, etc. That takes more practice.

We will all be cheering her on!!! That is if she wants us too
wink.png
I know my daughter was funny about that stuff
smile.png

Quote:

Just do some online research. Showing them is pretty easy if you have a nice bird
smile.png
You should be able to find a lot of information. You should just give it a try! We had no idea what to expect our first time and my daughter won Champion Feather Leg with her silkie!! It was really cool! We weren't expecting that!

With the showmanship competition, she has to actually present the bird to the judge, showing it's wings, etc. That takes more practice.

Hi all, i'm planning on going to the Poultry Expo on sunday. I've never been to this show and was just wondering how large the sales area is. On average how many people come to sell birds? (more than the Westford swap?) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom