Brand New to the chickies world

scifiblues

Chirping
14 Years
Aug 10, 2009
I've always wanted to raise chickens! I have been following the chicken sites for at least the last 6 months, and I have finally decided to pull the trigger on getting chickens. I just bought an Eagle Cube secondhand this week, cleaned it and adding some small upgrades. I plan on getting my chicks next April, So have plenty of time to get everything ready for my future ladies.

I am retired, an artist and a soap maker. I enjoy classic rock, gardening, growing flowers and my own food, and I forage for plants and herbs for teas and making medical salves. I live by a creek where I can kayak and watch the world go by.

Very happy to be a member of this group!

Last edited:
I've always wanted to raise chickens! I have been following the chicken sites for at least the last 6 months, and I have finally decided to pull the trigger on getting chickens. I just bought an Eagle Cube secondhand this week, cleaned it and adding some small upgrades. I plan on getting my chicks next April, So have plenty of time to get everything ready for my future ladies.

I am retired, an artist and a soap maker. I enjoy classic rock, gardening, growing flowers and my own food, and I forage for plants and herbs for teas and making medical salves. I live by a creek where I can kayak and watch the world go by.

Very happy to be a member of this group!
hi there! i like your intro, my kind of peep! 🐥 welcome to byc

Back
Top Bottom