BYC Buddies FitBit Group

I killed it! :hit I was doin’ my thing at the gym, and my tracker, Ch 3, started vibrating nonstop, and the screen was blank. I finally took it off, gave it CPR, and it vibrated another thirty seconds or so. I did CPR again (I was blowing into it like an old Nintendo cartridge), and it vibrated. The green light on the back of the charger still turns on, so it isn’t really dead. I just don’t know what the issue is.
I laughed because I remember the good ole days of blowing into the Nintendo cartridge😂 but I truly hope you can figure out what's wrong with your fitbit

I killed it! :hit I was doin’ my thing at the gym, and my tracker, Ch 3, started vibrating nonstop, and the screen was blank. I finally took it off, gave it CPR, and it vibrated another thirty seconds or so. I did CPR again (I was blowing into it like an old Nintendo cartridge), and it vibrated. The green light on the back of the charger still turns on, so it isn’t really dead. I just don’t know what the issue is.
Slow down! You over heated it!

:pop It’s waterlogged, or seems to be. Since it; tracks swimming, is advertised as being for swimmers and I've swum with it before, I doubt that is the issue. I just can’t be sure because strange things happen to strange people. I’m charging it now, and the screen came on. The story continues tomorrow. :caf

8FE7E522-CF49-4086-BC8E-2C104E44E56C.jpeg

I just took my tracker off the charger again. It is working now, but I don’t know why it wasn’t staying on yesterday. I can’t see getting another since I keep getting tired of wearing a
government tracker.
They don't track you any more than your phone does

Back
Top Bottom