BYC Buddies FitBit Group

My issue with Google is they have their hand in everything. You can't escape them. And I'm out of storage and refuse to pay for more Google storage, so my gmail won't even work
Make a new email account...a yahoo one. Forward all of your emails to the new account then delete some.

😳 I've been deleting a lot from my Google account too. It was full. Now I'm back down to 76%.
Screenshot_20231017-065638.png

Fitbit Chat support:
Thank you for providing your country or residence and sending a screenshot.
Please allow me a minute or two to check my resources.
08:08 am

Thank you for your patience. I'm here, still checking.
08:12 am

I just logged in to the Mini's Fitbit account on his phone and moved his account over to a Google one...took one minute. Easy Peasy.
Now if I can just figure out how to disconnect his account as a child account under mine I'd be good to go.
Change his birthday to make him an adult. That's what worked for me and my son
Make a new email account...a yahoo one. Forward all of your emails to the new account then delete some.
I have yahoo. For years and years. I don't even use my gmail, I was just saying that running out of google storage shouldn't affect your email

From here, we don't have an option on our end to delete your child's account. Le's do some troubleshooting steps.
08:14 am
That's fine. Can you notify the app programmers and SHOW them the screenshot so they can see that the bottom of the screen is not clickable?
08:15 am

Back
Top Bottom