BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I worked 7.5 hours over the weekend. I have Thursday and Friday off with 16 hours vacation pay. I'm going in today for 10 hours. My normal hrs/wk are 30. I'll have 33.6 after today. I think I'll just call it a week after today and not work tomorrow morning or go in on Wednesday.

I am hoping the first injection tomorrow goes in my favor and I'll have some pain relief. There is a 16% to 50% chance that the first shot is ineffective. Sometimes it takes more than one try to hit the right spot.
I'm hoping they hit it on the first try but based on my track record, I'm expecting it not to work.

I'm hoping they hit it on the first try
:fl :fl :fl

Another cool day here, got down to below 50 last night!.
Gonna try to get out and do some whacking on the wilderness that used to be my yard.
Saw a ground hog on my front deck yesterday :mad:
Maybe why I haven't seen any much if any activity out back.
Can't shoot out the front.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I worked 7.5 hours over the weekend. I have Thursday and Friday off with 16 hours vacation pay. I'm going in today for 10 hours. My normal hrs/wk are 30. I'll have 33.6 after today. I think I'll just call it a week after today and not work tomorrow morning or go in on Wednesday.

I am hoping the first injection tomorrow goes in my favor and I'll have some pain relief. There is a 16% to 50% chance that the first shot is ineffective. Sometimes it takes more than one try to hit the right spot.
I'm hoping they hit it on the first try but based on my track record, I'm expecting it not to work.

You need to have a positive attitude.

When I see my pain doctor I always have a positive attitude.

I understand your position.

Eggs have slowed significantly in the last couple weeks.
Partly due to broodies, but wondering if my old(oldest are 5-6yo) girls are just gonna slow down sooner in the year than when younger. There were a few feathers on the poop board that last couple mornings, quite a pile today.

Back
Top Bottom