BYC Café

I didn't get the injection. I don't know if he didn't numb me up good enough or what but whatever he was doing to get ready for the injection was so unbelievably, excruciatingly painful that I was literally screaming on the stretcher. And I have never once in my life screamed because of pain.
I now have a new maximum pain level on which to grade pain on a scale of 1 to 10. That's my new 10.
So when you screamed he stopped ?

I didn't get the injection. I don't know if he didn't numb me up good enough or what but whatever he was doing to get ready for the injection was so unbelievably, excruciatingly painful that I was literally screaming on the stretcher. And I have never once in my life screamed because of pain.
I now have a new maximum pain level on which to grade pain on a scale of 1 to 10. That's my new 10.
Is there a Plan B?

Is there a Plan B?
I asked if we could try again with Twilight sedation. He pretty much brushed me off and said no.
My niece, who works there, said that maybe he thought I meant we could try today and not reschedule because he does do the procedure under Twilight. He does it on Fridays and has 2 scheduled for this Friday. She's going to talk to staff tomorrow and try to find out. It will need another pre-authorization.

Last edited:
I don't know if he didn't numb me up good enough or what but whatever he was doing to get ready for the injection was so unbelievably, excruciatingly painful that I was literally screaming on the stretcher.
No idea just what caused the pain...big shot started before locals took effect, positioning of your body tweaking the disc?

Back
Top Bottom