BYC Member Interview - WoDia

Awe, Heather, I'm so glad to get to know better one of my favorite people on BYC! :hugs

I loved your whole story and was stuck on each one of your "favorites" thinking that one would be mine, but then I'd read the next one, then the next one, and found myself loving every one of them. That is so cool you even hatch parakeets. I just got two via rescue, so if I have any questions, I know who to ask!

Your speaking of slopping hogs' memories woke up mine. I had sort of forgotten about that little messy part of my life. 😊

Love this! Thank you for sharing, my friend! ❤️

Awe, Heather, I'm so glad to get to know better one of my favorite people on BYC! :hugs

I loved your whole story and was stuck on each one of your "favorites" thinking that one would be mine, but then I'd read the next one, then the next one, and found myself loving every one of them. That is so cool you even hatch parakeets. I just got two via rescue, so if I have any questions, I know who to ask!

Your speaking of slopping hogs' memories woke up mine. I had sort of forgotten about that little messy part of my life. 😊

Love this! Thank you for sharing, my friend! ❤️
Thank you so much, Debbie!.. for your kind words and for being an incredible friend! ❤️ I have a lot of favorites past and present, and I am very glad to remember all of them (there have been soooo many!) Some I do remember mainly as part of a group; others individually stood out to me for an extra special reason. I’m happy to have let them all into my heart. 🥰 Again, thank you, my friend! And, thank you for opening your heart and home for parrots, both big and small!

P.S. I left those little boots inside that hog pen more than once! 😂

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom