BYC Member Interview - WoDia

Oh I just LOVE your flock @WoDia they are all just gorgeous!! ❤ I love that you have delved into a variety of species, I can tell you have an understanding of all avians. Your bird horizons run far, wide and deep, that's fabulous!!! 💞

Thanks for sharing yourself with us!! :hugs
Thank you so much @TwoCrows for such kind words! I think it was inevitable that I’d raise my own birds as an adult, since they (and dinosaurs) were my huge favorite as a child! 🥰

Very nice to meet you @WoDia . You're an anthropologist? I'm so jealous.

You have a lot of nice critters and birds. Your turkeys especially are gorgeous. I love your house. Looks like a great place to live.
Thank you @oldhenlikesdogs! I really appreciate it. ❤️ I don’t get to travel to study other cultures these days (home and family always takes precedence), but our son named our place Eden Home for a reason… there’s no other area in this world that we love more.

What an AMAZING interview :hugs ! You're very passionate about these birds, and it shows. The stories were wonderful, and your birds as pretty as always! Cruella sends greetings to Evvie❤️

Thanks for the tag, @TwoCrows !
🥰 Thank you so much @fluffycrow! I will certainly give Cruellas greetings to Evvie! I must have a hundred (at least) fond memories to share, but I wouldn’t want to get blocked from the community for excessive rambling! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom