BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

baustin wrote:
Thanks, I needed that. I have a top almost finished for the women and childrens shelter and then need to quilt it. Our next guild meeting is in August and I want to have it finished by then. My daughter in NC makes them for the local cancer unit and she puts them out like clockwork and works full time too. I only work part time.

thumbsup.gif
Awesome!!!​

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Awesome!!!

She sounds like the Everyready bunny
gig.gif
Its good that she is doing this for a charitable cause. I think I am going to join the guild in our area. They meet each month on the first Tuesday. Might be fun
smile.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Awesome!!!

She sounds like the Everyready bunny
gig.gif
Its good that she is doing this for a charitable cause. I think I am going to join the guild in our area. They meet each month on the first Tuesday. Might be fun
smile.png

That proverbial kick must have done it's job.....I started sewing yesterday....will do more when I get home from work. I am not that busy right now. I work for a couple that publishes a magazine on experimental helicopters from their home. I do the subscriptions and advertising. They're at an air show right now so I run the office and feed the cat and water the plants also.

I am back into quilting again. That swift slap did the trick. I worked on the comfort quilt I'm doing for the women's and children's center. I worked about two hours on it and got more fabric cut out and sewn all around. Tomorrow I hope to put the last strips around and then I'll be ready to layer and quilt it. I'm glad I'm out of that mental block.

Quote:
Yea.....sure.....go ahead!!!! Do what I did and sign up twice.
lau.gif
hahahaha I think I have gone and lost me marbles
gig.gif

We already knew that Acre it's OK girl !
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom