Shadrach

Roosterist
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jul 31, 2018
Bristol UK
My Coop
My Coop
I'm having a problem with BYC on my phone. I'm using the browser that comes on an android version 10 phone to view the site.
The front page is slow to load and locks up for a few seconds; page wont scroll.
Other sites load normally.

I'm having a problem with BYC on my phone. I'm using the browser that comes on an android version 10 phone to view the site.
The front page is slow to load and locks up for a few seconds; page wont scroll.
I was wondering if they did an update as I started having issues too a few days ago. For me, it's on my PC using three different browsers and only when trying to get the emojis to load. I shut off all my extensions and still get...

page unresponsive.jpg

BYC runs fine on my iPad.

Android 10 is very old and not updated anymore. Is your phone able to update to a newer Android version?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history

Android 10 is very old and not updated anymore. Is your phone able to update to a newer Android version?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history
Watdoyamean it's very old! It's younger than I am and I still work....sort of.:p
I don't think it's an old age problem because other sites work okay.
I don't know if the system can be updated to a newer core. It patched itself a few moths ago. The site freezing problem is recent; last couple of weeks.

I've had the same problem here for a while now. Android 11. Runs fine everywhere else, but here it can be slow and glitchy, freezes up, unresponsive.

Watdoyamean it's very old! It's younger than I am and I still work....sort of.:p
I don't think it's an old age problem because other sites work okay.
I don't know if the system can be updated to a newer core. It patched itself a few moths ago. The site freezing problem is recent; last couple of weeks.
Old stuff can stop working properly, especially if it is no longer updatable, at the drop of a hat.

Lol

It has done this to me a couple of times in the last few days and I’m not running anything old I’m running IOS 18.1 on a IPhone 16 pro max.

It has done this to me a couple of times in the last few days and I’m not running anything old I’m running IOS 18.1 on a IPhone 16 pro max.
If it happens to you immediately run an Internet speed test, please, and post the results.
Also .. Make sure you're clearing your browser's history and cache.

Happening too me as well. Very very slow

Back
Top Bottom