BYC Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap Signups CLOSED BLOCKS IN MAIL 4/17

put a space between them and the sentence and it works
big_smile.png

How about I find a block and see what you think, but we're waiting a couple of months aren't we or do you want to start it in April nad have it done by May?

At this point 21 is the number, but as stated, sign ups don't close until tomorrow, 2/10. I'll close them around 8pm(BYC time, EST).

I've been contemplating another block swap. But, since this was originally MissPrissy's venture, I need to check with her first.

Go ahead and get started on your blocks, so you won't get stressed going right up to the due date to mail them to me.

If everyone gets done early and all the blocks get to me, I'll gladly swap them out early.
thumbsup.gif
Blocks are due to me, though, no later than March 21.

Last edited:
I have a block done. It's not what I will use for the swap. The blocks will have a floral border and a nicer green grass. More pastels. I will go down town sometime this week and get some stuff at Mardens. It was fun to make the sample block. I hope it will be ok to use. I could make chickens with a floral border. Not sure yet. My skills are lacking a little. I am used to making cats, cats, and more cats.
wink.png

unclebunny.jpg

Back
Top Bottom