Pics
He eats scrambled egg and cat nuts soaked in water, is whole wheat and rolled barley ok for him? When i found him he was sitting motionless in the middle of the road. I was questioning if he was a dunnock cause he was darker than the sparrows. He still doesn't eat on his own I hold out my hand with food on it and he stands there with his mouth open looking at it. On my way back with him I met a lot of cars so I was happy I picked him up and didn't want him to be killed. Am I able to release him when he can eat on his own or should I just keep him, would he lose his instinct to find food, I really want the best for him.
His name is Raymond :)

Last edited:
He eats scrambled egg and cat nuts soaked in water, is whole wheat and rolled barley ok for him? When i found him he was sitting motionless in the middle of the road. I was questioning if he was a dunnock cause he was darker than the sparrows. He still doesn't eat on his own I hold out my hand with food on it and he stands there with his mouth open looking at it. On my way back with him I met a lot of cars so I was happy I picked him up and didn't want him to be killed. Am I able to release him when he can eat on his own or should I just keep him, would he lose his instinct to find food, I really want the best for him.
Any luck or updates?

Ok sounds like you did the right thing then! 👍
Raymond's such a cute name!

Back
Top Bottom