California - Northern

They are very nice looking!

fl.gif
Wishing for a great hatch!
Thanks!
big_smile.png

Quote: Taco Bell is 55, depending on your location, either 10% off or a free small soda.

Carl's Jr is also 55, 10% off your order.

The thing that made me sad, when they stopped questioning that I said I was eligible for the discount,
wink.png

Although a drunk at a bar about a month ago said I looked to be 35. I think he wanted something more than to make me feel good about my age, LOL

For Halloween (last night) I took the marvelous Extra Secure Long Sleeved Jacket made for me by another BYCer (superchemicalgal or SCG) to The Pub so somebody could strap .....er..."secure" me into it.

Notice the straw in the mug o' adult beverage?

Several other customers wore costumes, and a few regulars and/or off-duty employees popped in with their costumed kids.

One savvy person didn't need me to explain my costume; he said, "Well, we already knew you were the chicken lady, we just never said "crazy" out loud in front of you."
:lau

Last edited:
I started some golden cuckoo Marans pullet eggs this morning for a test hatch. If anyone is interested in chicks let me know. They can be color sexed at hatch.
smile.png

Very pretty! Golden Cuckoo Marans can be color sexed?!? Wish I would have known that before, that is a major pro!

I posted a while back that Wolftracks(Kim Riley) has been AOL from BYC since Sept. 19th. Someone posted that they had seen posts from her on facebook. I have been in PM Contact with a fellow BYCr and she has not been able to contact Wolftracks. I sent a PM to Sunny Dawn and she said she was going to text her and get back to me as soon as she heard from her.

I have not heard Back from Sunny either.

Can someone close where Kim lives in Modesto check on her?

Last edited:
I posted a while back that Wolftracks(Kim Riley) has been AOL from BYC since Sept. 19th. Someone posted that they had seen posts from her on facebook. I have been in PM Contact with a fellow BYCr and she has not been able to contact Wolftracks. I sent a PM to Sunny Dawn and she said she was going to text her and get back to me as soon as she heard from her.

I have not heard Back from Sunny either.

Can someone close where Kim lives in Modesto check on her?
She posts almost daily on FB. I'll send her a message through FB and ask her to check in! She posted today about the shooting at LAX so I know she has been on the computer today.

Back
Top Bottom