California - Northern

We are in between storms and it dried out enough to do some cleaning. I also put out the last of the straw bail i had. I will get another one tomorrow.

The layer flock loved the hay!

We are in between storms and it dried out enough to do some cleaning. I also put out the last of the straw bail i had. I will get another one tomorrow.

The layer flock loved the hay!

What cute pictures! Really enjoyed seeing them. Your pitas, as always, are spectacular, and I also really like your lavender hen.

What cute pictures! Really enjoyed seeing them. Your pitas, as always, are spectacular, and I also really like your lavender hen.
Thanks!

This picture is a Basque hen and a Pita Pinta. I love the Spanish breeds!

Let me get a picture that has the Partridge Penedesencas in it....

The P Pennes are in the back. The blue chicken in the front is University of Arkansas Blue egg layer. The splash on the left is an Australorp from Texas.

Last edited:
Thanks!

This picture is a Basque hen and a Pita Pinta. I love the Spanish breeds!

Let me get a picture that has the Partridge Penedesencas in it....

The P Pennes are in the back. The blue chicken in the front is University of Arkansas Blue egg layer. The splash on the left is an Australorp from Texas.

The splash and the blue are so pretty!!! Love splashes.

I hope to work with the UofA Blues this year. They are very wild! The two hens I have sleep in the plum tree at night.

LOL, the plum tree! I can't imagine my pitas sleeping anywhere except their fancy coop.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom