California - Northern

We just got back from a visit to Ron's backyard sorta. MIL's memorial service in Rockville, so we stayed out at Lake Berryessa. Windy the entire time we were there. Coming home snow on Black Butte, Mt. Shasta hidden in clouds, pouring rain around Lake Shasta and hail in Yreka.

We just got back from a visit to Ron's backyard sorta. MIL's memorial service in Rockville, so we stayed out at Lake Berryessa. Windy the entire time we were there. Coming home snow on Black Butte, Mt. Shasta hidden in clouds, pouring rain around Lake Shasta and hail in Yreka.
Each morning I drive around a curve getting off of hwy. 113 and briefly drive through a corner of Solano and then back into yolo county. Still, I had to look up Rockville since it is an un incorporated community on the Bay area side of Solano County.

It looks like a nice area and Lake Barryessa is very close. Putah Creek come out of the lake and runs through the UCD Campus.

Sorry you lost your mother in law.

Sounds like good weather for this time of year or that is how I remember that area when I was up there in the 60's & 70's
love.gif

So I broke down and bought eggs. Now 8m going to have a whole month of stressing and worrying and fussing over my eggs like a mama hen lol..
smile.png
Are they the Marans eggs? Marans eggs are extra nerve wracking to hatch because they are so dang hard to see into! On the up side, all the Marans I have dealt with have been really vigorous chicks right out of the shell. Good luck!

Are they the Marans eggs? Marans eggs are extra nerve wracking to hatch because they are so dang hard to see into! On the up side, all the Marans I have dealt with have been really vigorous chicks right out of the shell. Good luck!

Yes a few are marans and then some Ameracaunas and easter Eggers. I'm starting to hear really bad reviews about shipped eggs so now.I'm even more nervous lol.

Back
Top Bottom