California - Northern

Anybody in Humboldt County? Anyone going to the Humboldt Poultry show?

worthless.gif

Please post pictures if you go to the show!

View attachment 3875980

Please post pictures if you go to the show!
Unfortunately it is too far from me. Was wondering if anyone who lives in the area was going. But the Sacramento fair has a poultry show right? I think so. This definitely I am going.

I went to the Eldorado county fair a couple of weeks ago. I got there too late and only got to see Silkies and bantams. I am not a fan of Silkies so, I did not even take pics. Lol

Unfortunately it is too far from me. Was wondering if anyone who lives in the area was going. But the Sacramento fair has a poultry show right? I think so. This definitely I am going.

I went to the Eldorado county fair a couple of weeks ago. I got there too late and only got to see Silkies and bantams. I am not a fan of Silkies so, I did not even take pics. Lol
Are you going to the State Fair? They have poultry.

Are you going to the State Fair? They have poultry.
Yes, that's the plan. I think it's July 22th? I gotta look up the date again.

Going to the Galt flee market? Do they have poultry there ? I am looking for a salmon faverolle 😁😁😁😁 my mom said I should bring a big box just in case .yes she's an enabler 😂😂😂😂😂

Will you be going to the sac fair?

Yes, that's the plan. I think it's July 22th? I gotta look up the date again.

Going to the Galt flee market? Do they have poultry there ? I am looking for a salmon faverolle 😁😁😁😁 my mom said I should bring a big box just in case .yes she's an enabler 😂😂😂😂😂

Will you be going to the sac fair?
No live animals at the Galt Flea Market. Escalon livestock market sells poultry on Fridays I believe.

That oughta be interesting. Have you been? What breed do you mostly find? How much do they go for in general? I don't have Facebook so it's hard for me to explore it. I'll check to see if they have a website.

Edit: No website. If I am reading is correct, they won't have the auction this Sunday due to extreme heat. But Escalon will have their auction this Friday at NOON. In case someone in the group who lives close by wants to go and report with pictures...😁😁😁😁😁

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom