Call duck Eggs wiggle but no internal pip Day 25

So sorry they didn’t make it. I’m sure the next batch will!
I hope the next batch will! Maybe this time we'll try to look for farms near us that will give us some call duck eggs. There's always next time.. I hope these duckies have safe travels to heaven. <3

I agree. it is possible to miss hearing pips, or to not have them. And sometimes they do need assistance.
Does a not fully formed beak impede their peeps? or it doesn't? If it did hatch healthy, how does the not fully formed beak impact their health? Would it be hard to raise?

Don't give up. When this happens try to boost the nutrition of the ducks producing the eggs. Then try again. This often helps for the next time.
We got these ducks from a local farmer near my boyfriend's mom. The farmer shipped the eggs to us, so I'm not exactly too sure what's the nutrition of the duck's parents

Don't give up. When this happens try to boost the nutrition of the ducks producing the eggs. Then try again. This often helps for the next time.
Is there any other questions I should ask the farmer before a purchase? Like some list of questions to look out for when buying call duck eggs? Or duck eggs in general?

Is there any other questions I should ask the farmer before a purchase? Like some list of questions to look out for when buying call duck eggs? Or duck eggs in general?
People like that you can't really go by what they say. Just look at the yolks. Does it look pale yellow or orange, or red? The darker the yolk the more nutrition they've had. The lighter the yellow, the less the nutrition.

Might have to try someone else.

People like that you can't really go by what they say. Just look at the yolks. Does it look pale yellow or orange, or red? The darker the yolk the more nutrition they've had. The lighter the yellow, the less the nutrition.

Will try to order from someone else. The yolk on Egg#1 seems to be more of a yellow yellow, from the pieces left behind.

Do you know of any good farmers who sell hatching call ducks eggs, in Michigan?

Would red yolks be bad? Like too much vitamins?? Or red yolks are still fine for the duckling??

Back
Top Bottom