Calling all teenagers

Did you enjoy being called poop eater in sixth grade? Do you think I enjoy being called that? Maybe think about people’s feelings before you joke about them.
yes I did actually. It was very clearly not used in a mean way. Do you really think I'm that big of an idiot? Sorry for hurting your feelings

And I'm going to be flat out honest right here right now. All of us here know how to take a joke, but some things are not jokes. And I highly caution you against insulting the wrong person, many of us here are extremely close and when you insult one person, you're irritating more than you care to count.
Again we know how to take jokes, but I absolutely draw the line at name calling hence why I even asked Pamps to stop earlier.

And I'm going to be flat out honest right here right now. All of us here know how to take a joke, but some things are not jokes. And I highly caution you against insulting the wrong person, many of us here are extremely close and when you insult one person, you're irritating more than you care to count.
Again we know how to take jokes, but I absolutely draw the line at name calling hence why I even asked Pamps to stop earlier.
I’m sorry I understand everyone has boundaries and we didn’t mean to cross them that much.

Back
Top Bottom